October 18, 2011 Leave a comment
A lot of the patients want to have a younger looking smile. Age should never be a reason not to do something, especially if it makes you feel better about yourself. Three primary components that need to take place including brushing and flossing daily as well as scheduling visits to your dentist every six months. There are some tips for achieving younger smile and appearance.
- Keep as many teeth as possible, gap in the smile is very aging. You should consider replace those gaps with an implant, a bridge or a denture if you have. A little problem can become a big one, so you’ve to make sure that you visit a dentist regularly.
- You should contact your dental hygienist regularly. Tea, coffee, wine and smoking can stain your teeth and affect how old you look. It is more important to make sure that your gums are healthy because gum disease can increase your risk of diabetes and heart disease.
- Teeth whitening in the dental office has become increasingly popular and a great way to look and feel younger. You must have done this by a professional dentist.
- Older people tend to have older dentistry in their mouth because of discolored fillings replacement. This will discolor and can cause the smile to appear older. By using new white flings, old fillings can be replaced with new white fillings, inlays or veneers.
- The edges of the front teeth can appear worn and chipped when people get old. Younger teeth have got slightly rounder corner. So, you should reshape to recreate this shape for your teeth.
- Most of the people want nice and natural smile. If your teeth are much discolored then you can use braces to move your teeth and you could have veneers placed on the teeth. With the technology and products now available, you can now achieve a long lasting, predictable natural smile.
You need to do more than brush, floss and see your dentist to stay young. Your entire lifestyle matters. If you want to slow down the aging clock, make sure to get enough sleep, eat a healthy diet, make time for exercise and keep down your levels of inflammation by taking care of your teeth and gums. There are no shortcuts to getting and staying healthy.
If you have any additional question please consult your local dentist.
Family Dentist Dr. Thakur
Website: Thakur Family Dentistry
Curry Ford Road,